We Make It All Easy
The approximate number of cartons necessary to move:
1 Bedroom | 25 Cartons
2 Bedroom | 50 Cartons
3 Bedroom | 75 Cartons
4+ Bedroom | 100+ Cartons
This list is a small sample of the cartons we have available for sale:
Book Cartons are 1.5 cubic feet (17x12x12) and are used for packing small heavy weight items, such as books, record albums, canned goods, and small kitchen appliances. 2’ of regular size books on the shelf will usually fit into one book carton.
Medium Cartons are 3.0 cubic feet (18x18x16) and are used to pack small appliances, toys, and medium weight items.
Medium Large Cartons are 4.5 cubic feet (18x18x24) and are used to pack Pots & Pans, larger, lighter weight items.
Large Cartons are 6.0 cubic feet (22x22x21) and are used to pack Bedding, towels, linens, pillows, and large bulky, lightweight items.
Extra Large Cartons are 6.5 cubic feet (24x24x20) and are used to pack TV’s and Microwaves, larger sturdy items.
Dishpacks are 5.0 cubic feet (18x18x28) and are used to pack dishes (1 full set of 12 with gravy boat & platter will fit). Dishpacks are double wall cartons and great for electronic components, speakers and lamps.
Pole Lamp Cartons are 3.33 cubic feet (16x12x40) and are used to pack pole lamps, golf clubs, and other long items.
Wardrobes are 15 cubic feet (20×24048), and 2-3’ of clothing hanging naturally in the closet will fit into one wardrobe.
Flat Wardrobes are 3.43 cubic feet (33x20x9) and are used for uniforms, wedding dresses, and other items.
Glasspacks are used for packing large pictures & mirrors; there are three styles/sizes – we can help you choose the proper one for your needs.
- You will need paper for wrapping, tape to close the boxes and a marking pen to write on the boxes.
- You might also consider bubble wrap, paper pads, and other specialized products to pack your possessions safely. You can also consider using towels, linens and any other soft items you may have.
- Keep an inventory of items packed in each box with a numbering system, mark your last name and room the box should be placed in when delivered. It will make the delivery smooth and eliminate movers asking you where to put each box.
- LVRM; Living Room
- FAMRM; Family Room
- DR; Dining Room
- KIT; Kitchen
- BATH; Main Bath, Mstr Bath (Master), etc.
- BDRM: Bedroom 1, 2, 3,… or Cathy’s room, Tom’s room, etc.
- GAR; Garage
- STG; Storage