Important information for shipments to be delivered to mini storage or self-storage unit.
- Be certain the storage unit is large enough to accommodate your items.
- It may be necessary for the delivery driver to stack items in the storage unit to be able to fit everything.
- Moving pads are not provided by the carrier, so if you have items that need added protection, make sure you have sufficient moving pads.
- You or an authorized representative (assigned by you) must be present when your goods are delivered into the storage location.
How should I pay and what are the payment methods?
- The driver is required by law to collect payment for your household move before your shipment can be unloaded.
- Payment can be made by certified or cashier’s check payable to Allied Van Lines.
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. If you plan on paying by credit card, it is your responsibility to provide us with your credit card information 72 hours prior to the date of delivery.
- A copy of the Bill of Lading signed by the driver will be your receipt.
- Whatever works for you is great. Just be sure to have all of this figured out prior to packing and loading. If the method of payment is not established prior to load day, it can cause you problems on the delivery day.
US DOT 076235
CAL P.U.C. T-103, 151